- RS admins may be members who contribute in their own ways.
- The members of the board may be RS admins, representatives of leagues, representatives of series, representatives of teams, racers, as well as other private persons or representatives of organisations.
- Any board member may request a board meeting.
- The administration may organise itself according to the contexts. Hence the admin board may change, depending on the matters treated. Generally, the board meets on a demand basis.
- Already at our founding, we were part of various networks. Cooperation was among the key factors which brought us this far.
- Whatever you have in mind, feel free to get in touch with us and share your thoughts. We are excited about new partners and ideas.
- Ourselves we approach potential partners and see that we develop the networks we have.
- We believe in cooperation and support our partners the best we can.
- The Racing Sports organisation is an entity founded by and for enthusiasts of various racing disciplines.
- It is an organisation which supports all that it considers beneficial to its causes.
- The values of Racing Sports are based on the premises of the sporting spirit. Sustainability, constructivity, freedom and creativity and are among the key values.
- Its paramount aim is the vitality of the racing disciplines it endorses.
- Any person or organisation may apply for membership in Racing Sports.
- Membership is granted by the leadership of the organisation.
- Members are included in the development of the organisation.
- Membership is free and based on voluntary contribution.
Sports Spirit Common Course
- Community over egoism
- Constructivity over conflict
- Creativity over monotony
- Exhibition over competition
- Freedom over limitation
- Openness over secrecy
- Simplicity over complexity
- Sustainability over consumerism