The RS Basic Code
- The Racing Sports organisation is an entity founded by and for enthusiasts of racing sports. It is about establishing and enhancing their cause.
- It understands itself as an independent institution which supports all those it considers beneficial to the cause.
- The values of the foundation are based on the premises of the sporting spirit. Sustainability, constructivity, freedom and creativity and are among the key values of the organisation.
- Its paramount aim is the well-being of the racing sports it endorses.
The RS Sports Spirit Common Course
- Community over egoism
- Constructivity over conflict
- Creativity over monotony
- Exhibition over competition
- Freedom over limitation
- Openness over secrecy
- Simplicity over complexity
- Sustainability over consumerism